Goodge Law is a London-based solicitor located in Newham, not far from Birkbeck University of London and the Senate House Library. The two-partner firm bills itself as specialist injury lawyers although they do handle a wide variety of cases. They represent both individuals and businesses using a progressive and forward-thinking approach.
Their Tottenham Court Road office is easily accessible via the Northern, Victoria, or Central tube lines. Just use the Warren Street, Tottenham Court Road, or Goodge Street stations. When you contact Goodge Law, your initial consultation is absolutely free.
History of the Practice
Goodge Law was established in 2001 by senior partner Rajesh Kalia. Mr Kalia has wide-ranging experience including things like property litigation, contract disputes, employment disputes, and commercial debts. In 2005, Kalia brought on partner Mike Greenstein and added his expertise in medical negligence and personal injury to the firm’s areas of practice.
In the years since, Goodge has steadily built a client base through an approach that is both progressive and adapted to the modern world. Both Kalia and Greenstein serve their clients with a passion for law, the desire to give them the best results possible, and an efficient and friendly atmosphere that makes all feel welcome.
Areas of Practice
Goodge law specializes in personal injury cases covering a wide range of accidents. Personal injury cases are handled on a no-win, no fee basis for the protection of the client. This model means the client pays nothing out of pocket to start with, and is only required to pay court costs and attorney’s fees for the defendant should he lose his case. If he wins, the other party pays his attorney’s fees and court costs.
The areas of practice offered by Goodge are as follows:
- Personal Injury – Personal injury cases are those that result from serious and disabling injuries incurred in car crashes, workplace accidents, and “slip and fall” accidents. Injuries sustained from faulty products are also included in the personal injury category.
- Property – Goodge handles all sorts of property issues for both commercial and residential owners/renters. For owners they provide services for all types of conveyance issues including right to buy. For renters and landlords they can help with structuring leases and other related tasks. Whether you are buying, selling, or setting up a lease agreement, they can help.
- Business Law – The world of business can be confusing as it relates to legal responsibilities. The firm offers all the help needed to start a new business including licensing and filing proper paperwork. Business owners looking to sell their operations or make new acquisitions also use the firm. Partnership disputes, debt collection, and insolvency round out the business law category.
- Employment Disputes – Over the years, the number of employment disputes making their way to UK courts has risen substantially. Goodge law represents workers who have been treated unfairly by their employers in regards to redundancy, maternity rights, contract issues, severance dispute, disciplinary procedures, or discrimination.
- Private Client Services – The firm’s private client services includes some common areas of family law. In terms of relationship issues, they provide representation for divorce and separation, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, etc. Services for end-of-life issues include wills and probate, living wills, and powers of attorney.
Contacting Goodge Law
Goodge law is ready to get to work for you or your business. If you need sound legal advice from a team of aggressive and forward-thinking attorneys, you are encouraged to contact them today to set up a free, initial consultation. You are welcome to contact them via telephone, e-mail, or an in-person visit.
To make getting in touch with the firm easier we have provided the appropriate information below. Please check out the firm’s website and use their contact form if you would prefer to have them call you directly. Their website thoroughly explains all the services they offer and what you can expect from them.
179 Tottenham Court Road
London W1T 7NZ
Telephone: 020 7636 9222
Fax: 020 7637 3553