Located in the Camden Town district of London, Osbornes Solicitors represents individuals, businesses, and other organisations in need of legal counsel. The practice is well known for its compassionate, sensitive, and respectful approach to dealing with clients who might find themselves in very precarious circumstances.
Osbornes prides itself as being a law firm with the highest quality solicitors who are willing to sit and listen to clients for long as it take to understand their situation. The firm’s solicitors are rather adept at identifying client needs and recommending the best course of action. Their advice is practical, effective, and easy to understand.
History of the Practice
Osbornes Solicitors was established in 1973 in Camden. As a specialist in family law, property law, and personal injury the firm, has steadily grown over the last 40 years. Today the office is comprised of more than 65 lawyers and their dedicated support staff.
In 2011, the firm reorganized as a limited liability partnership (LLP) in order to better serve clients. The conversion also meant a name change to Osbornes Solicitors LLP. Despite the conversion, their reputation for excellent service and legal advice remains the basis for their continued growth. Osbornes has been recognized by reputable directories like The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners industry leaders in several practice areas.
Areas of Practice
More than just a personal injury firm, Osbornes Solicitors offers services in six different categories. If you have a case in one of these categories, you are encouraged to call the firm and speak with one of their qualified solicitors today. Their areas of practice are as follows:
- Personal Injury – Most of us are familiar with personal injury cases. They arise from car crashes, workplace accidents, etc. Osbornes personal injury division works on a “no win, no fee” basis. If you lose your case, you pay absolutely nothing; if you win, your attorney’s expenses are paid by the defendants.
- Family Law – The scope of family law is fairly extensive, making it challenging for some law firms. Osbornes can handle your family law issues including divorce, adoption, child maintenance, fertility, surrogacy, child abduction, cohabitation, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- General Property Law – Both residential and commercial property owners have used Osbornes for a whole variety of needs. They will work with you to provide advice about leasing, purchasing, selling, matrimonial conveyancing, auctions, transfers of share, and more. The firm’s property experts know just what it will take to ensure your best interest.
- Property Litigation – Should you find yourself faced with any sort of litigation where commercial or residential property is concerned the firm has the knowledge and expertise to represent you in court. No property dispute is too big or small for Osbornes
- Wills, Probate, & Estates – The passing of a loved one is stressful enough without having to worry about the complexities of wills, probate, and estates. Osbornes provides proper legal representation to the families of those who have passed on in order that they might be treated fairly. They can help with all sorts of things including wills, inheritance questions, and powers of attorney.
- Social Welfare – Osbornes’ social welfare division specialises in those types of cases that fall between the cracks because they are neither criminal actions nor personal injuries. Social welfare cases would include debt recovery, welfare benefits disputes, housing neglect, right to buy, etc. Like their personal injury practice Osbornes operates their social welfare division on a “no win, no fee” basis.
Parties interested in resolving their disputes without the time and expense of court can use Osbornes’ alternative dispute resolution services. The firm has been actively involved in mediation and dispute resolution across every area of their practice.
Contacting Osbornes Solicitors
Osbornes Solicitors is conveniently located on Pratt Street in Camden Town. They welcome you to visit them in person during regular business hours or, if that’s not possible, you can contact them by telephone, e-mail, or fax. If you need a downloadable personal injury form just follow the link for the “contact” page of their website.
If you plan the e-mail Osbornes please note there is no address for general inquiries. On their contact page is a link where clients can look up the specific team they need to be in touch with. Each team page includes a list of staff members along with their e-mail addresses.
Osbornes Solicitors LLP
9 Pratt Street
London NW1 0AE
Telephone: 020 7485 8811
Fax: 020 7485 5660Web: Visit Osbornes Solicitors LLP