Clients looking for legal advice and representation in central London have easy access to Rollingsons Solicitors Ltd., thanks to two branch locations conveniently located at Cutlers Exchange and Fetter Lane. Rollingsons Solicitors provides both businesses and individual clients with sophisticated and comprehensive legal advice across a variety of practice areas.
The firm is well known for its professionalism, quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness. More importantly, they are committed to treating their clients in the same way they wish to be treated. When you contact Rollingsons, you will receive a response promptly. You will also appreciate the flexibility of meeting with one of their lawyers on your time if you are unavailable during normal office hours.
History of the Practice
Greg Rollingson started his law firm in 1996. His approach is one based on results; results achieved by recommending the most prudent course of action and then pursuing it diligently. Since its early days, Rollingsons Solicitors has grown into a law firm of more than 50 members. They strive to offer personal service resulting from good client relationships.
Rollingsons Solicitors represents both domestic and international clients from their two London offices. You are welcome to contact them for a free, no obligation, initial consultation over the phone. If that consultation proves fruitful, they will be more than happy to meet with you in person to discuss your case and plot your strategy. For more than 19 years, Rollingsons has been faithfully serving well deserving clients just like you.
Areas of Practice
Rollingsons practices across a wide range of areas for both individuals and businesses. You will find the details of each area on their website along with appropriate links to request a call back or send an e-mail. For your convenience, here is a list of Rollingsons’ areas of practice complete with a brief description of each:
- Personal Injury – The firm’s personal injury category spans multiple types of injuries and accidents. They can offer you representation for traffic accidents, workplace accidents, industrial illnesses, clinical negligence, brain and spinal injuries, and even injuries suffered in accidents abroad.
- Family Law – Rollingsons’ family law division has the expertise and knowledge to assist you in a variety of legal matters. If you need help with divorce or separation, civil partner disputes, prenuptial agreements, disputes involving children, family asset division, or injunctions you may contact the firm today.
- Residential Conveyancing – This is an area many people think they can handle without the help of a qualified solicitor. That’s a mistake. Rollingsons Solicitors is here to help you with purchasing, selling, and leasing of residential properties.
- Tax and Estate Planning – Minimising the potential impact of things like capital gains and inheritance taxes is something best handled by a qualified solicitor. Rollingsons is here to help you with these sorts of issues quickly and efficiently.
- Wills and Probate – The firm wants client to be prepared for eventual end-of-life issues. That is why they offer services in areas including asset preservation, providing financially for heirs, contesting wills, and assistance to executors during the probate process.
- Employment Law – In the area of employment law Rollingsons represents both workers and companies. They are available to help settle issues regarding redundancy, contract disputes, compromise agreements, restrictive covenants, and agency worker regulations.
- Commercial Litigation – Disputes between companies are not uncommon in the UK. The firm offers advice and representation to businesses, insurers, and public entities. They take cases involving partnership disputes, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary responsibility, landlord/tenant disputes, debt recovery, and more.
- Corporate Law – If you need help with things like mergers and acquisitions, share sales, joint ventures and shareholder agreements, business tax planning, and international business transactions Rollingsons is ready to help. Their corporate law division has the experience and knowledge you need to help your business run smoothly.
- Intellectual Property Law – The area of intellectual property law is one that is constantly evolving as technology advances. For these types of disputes, you need a law firm that stays abreast of the current environment. Rollingsons Solicitors is just such a firm. Use them for brand management, trademark issues, copyright infringement, software licensing, etc.
Contacting Rollingsons Solicitors Ltd.
When you are ready to contact Rollingsons Solicitors Ltd., you may visit their website and fill out the online form. A qualified solicitor will get back to you right away. If you prefer, you can call on the phone or visit one of the branches listed below. Whatever is most convenient for you is suitable for them.
In the meantime, their website provides detailed information about the firm including each of their areas of practice. Take the time to read all about the firm and take advantage of the helpful law oriented articles they regularly publish. Rollingsons Solicitors is here to help you resolve all your legal issues.
Rollingsons Solicitors Ltd.
Fetter Lane, London Office
10 Fetter Lane
London, EC4A 1BR
Telephone: 020 7611 4848
Fax: 020 7611 4849
Cutlers Exchange, London Office
Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch
London, EC3A 7BU
Telephone: 020 7611 4848
Fax: 020 7611 4849